1. At the time of booking in order to reserve your date and time a $350 retainer fee will due to reserve your date. This amount will go towards your session fee. Your retainer fee is NONREFUNDABLE.
If you must cancel your session due to child illness or other personal emergency, please provide us with 48 hours notice so we can reschedule your session and provide this time for another client. Failure to provide adequate notice of a cancellation will result in the forfeiture of your session cost, and a new session cost will be required to reserve a different date. In the event of uncooperative weather, we will reschedule your session.
2. Charges incurred by insufficient check funds are the sole responsibility of the client. Payment must then be made via certified check, money order, cash or credit card.
During our session:
3. Attendance at photo sessions is limited to those being photographed, including siblings. In the case of children and newborns, attendance is limited to immediate family only. Please do not bring siblings, personal assistants, nannies, caregivers, or friends not being photographed. Having additional people present can be distracting to both the photographer and to those being photographed.
4. Cameras of any kind are not permitted at our shoot.
5. Please arrive on time to your session properly dressed, made up and ready to begin. Because the session is of a set length, additional time for preparation will reduce the amount of time we can spend in-session and will limit the amount of images we can capture.
6. Your session images will be ready for you to view with 1-2 weeks after your session. Nichole Burnett will provide you with an online gallery. If you wish to order any additional prints or products this will be the time to do that as your gallery will expire after 2 weeks. Family and friends are welcome to view your gallery if they wish to place their own order.
7. Client images are held for a maximum of three months after your session date. After this time, all unordered images will be purged to make room for new clients. Nichole Burnett Photography bears no liability where resulting image loss is concerned.
8. Ordered images remain on file for one year from the date of your portrait session.
9. Completed portrait orders can be obtained at the studio once you have been notified that your print order is ready. Please call to make pick up time arrangements before you arrive so your order can be assembled and ready for you. If you are not local, arrangements will be made for shipping.
10. Reprint orders can be made at any time throughout the year while your images are in our archives. Please note there is a minimum $250.00 investment required for all re-orders.
11. Due to the custom nature of the products and services provided by Nichole Burnett Photography, all sales are final once received and items cannot be returned. You may add to your order at any time, but a sale is considered final at the time the order is made.
13. Nichole Burnett Photography cannot be held responsible for portrait damages incurred as a result of improper handling, framing, hanging, or shipping when the sender is not directly affiliated with our studio.
14. All images created by Nichole Burnett Photography are protected under copyright law, and may not be saved to your computer, printed, scanned, photographed, emailed, edited, or posted online or shared digitally without consent from Nichole Burnett Photography. Scanning or reproduction of purchased images constitutes copyright infringement and is punishable by law. If you require additional copies of an image, the only person permitted to print and reprint from your image set is your photographer unless prior permission has been purchased. Please do not steal!
15. Nichole Burnett Photography reserves the right to use any images or custom created artwork (collages, storyboards, coffee table books, photo handbags, etc.) for display, publication, social media platforms, image competitions or other promotional purposes. Digital negatives and originals remain the property of Nichole Burnett Photography and are not available for sale.
16. All images presented in your gallery will be edited with basic adjustments, and colorized to add Nichole’s signature style. Additional editing requests (teeth whitening, skin smoothing, eye brightening, removal of stains, objects, etc.) may incur additional fees.